Creative Show 2017
We are delighted to announce Creative Show 2017, our annual event that showcases students in our creative courses. This event offers you the chance to experience the best of what our creative students have to offer.
Creative Show 2017 will be launched in two parts with Fashion Design and Interior Design / Architecture on Tuesday 30th of May. Computing, Photography, Visual Media and Film will launch on Thursday the 1st of June. Both events will run for a week each at our Griffith College Campus on South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
This showcase offers a glimpse into the creative process of Griffith students whatever their specialist areas may be. Don't miss this chance to see and get inspired by Ireland's emerging talents.
Admission is FREE!
The Fashion Design Exhibition, Interior Architecture Exhibition, Film & TV screenings and The Photography Exhibition will be launched by industry guest speakers.
The exhibitions running during the week include:
- Tuesday 30th May ...... 6pm start *
(Design Faculty Launch Night)
- Wednesday 31st May ...... 11am-7pm *
- Thursday 1st June ...... 6pm start
- (Creative Show Launch Night)
- Friday 2nd June ...... 11am-7pm **
- Saturday 3rd June ...... 11am-6pm
- Sunday 4th June ...... 12pm-5pm ***
- Monday 5th June ...... 11am-6pm
- Tuesday 6th June ...... 11am-6pm
- Wednesday 7th June ...... 11am-6pm
- Thursday 8th June ...... 11am-6pm
* Design Faculty exhibits open only
** Computing Faculty exhibit closes
*** Design Faculty exhibits close
Photo Credit: Emma Kennedy