Creative Show 2018
We are delighted to announce Creative Show 2018, our annual event that showcases students in our creative courses. This event offers you the chance to experience the best of what our creative students have to offer.
Creative Show 2018 will be launched in two parts with Fashion Design, Design Communications and Interior Design / Architecture on Thursday 31st of May. Computing, Photography, Visual Media and Film will launch on Tuesday the 5th of June. Both events will take place at the Griffith College Campus on South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
This showcase offers a glimpse into the creative process of Griffith students whatever their specialist areas may be. Don't miss this chance to see and get inspired by Ireland's emerging talents.
Admission is FREE!
The Fashion Design Exhibition, Interior Architecture Exhibition, Film & TV screenings and The Photography Exhibition will be launched by industry guest speakers.
The exhibitions running during the week include:
- THURSDAY 31st May 6pm (DESIGN FACULTY LAUNCH NIGHT)
- FRIDAY 1st JUNE 11am – 6pm
- SATURDAY 2nd JUNE 11am–6pm
- SUNDAY 3rd JUNE 11am – 6pm
- MONDAY 4th JUNE 11am – 6pm (DESIGN FACULTY EXHIBITS CLOSE)
- TUESDAY 5th JUNE 6pm (PHOTOGRAPHY, FILM AND COMPUTING LAUNCH NIGHT)
- WEDNESDAY 6th JUNE 11am – 6pm (COMPUTING EXHIBIT CLOSES)
- THURSDAY 7th JUNE 11am – 6pm
- FRIDAY 8th JUNE 11am – 6pm
- SATURDAY 9th JUNE 11am – 6pm
- SUNDAY 10th JUNE 11am – 6pm
- MONDAY 11th JUNE 11am – 6pm
- TUESDAY 12th JUNE 11am – 6pm (PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM EXHIBITS CLOSE)
Register for the 2018 Creative Show