Creative Show 2019
The annual event showcases students in our creative courses.
We are delighted to announce Creative Show 2019! This event gives the public a chance to experience the best of what our creative students have to offer.
Creative Show 2019 will be launched on Thursday 6th June. All the show's events will take place at the Griffith College campus on South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
This showcase offers a glimpse into the creative process of Griffith students, whatever their specialist areas may be. Don't miss this chance to see and get inspired by Ireland's emerging talents.
Admission is free.
The exhibitions running during the week include:
- Interior Design / Architecture
- Fashion Design
- Design Communications
- Thursday, 6th June - 5:30pm to 9:30pm (Launch Night)
- Friday, 7th June - 12pm to 6pm (Computing exhibit closed)
- Saturday, 8th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, 9th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Monday, 10th June - 12pm to 6pm (Design Faculty exhibits closed)
- Tuesday, 11th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Wednesday, 12th June - 12pm to 6pm (Photography and Film exhibits closed)