Visit our Online Open Evening
6 May, 2020
Register for our online Open Evening
Open Day Locations
For May 2020, Griffith College will offer an Online Open Evening for interested or prospective students. We hope, in due course to be able to welcome students back on campus for Open Evenings to our locations in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
- Bus Routes – The following Dublin Bus Routes bring you to Griffith College Dublin or very close by and also all pass through the City Centre: 9, 16,49, 54a & 122
- Dublin Bikes – The nearest station to the college is located in Portobello.
- Luas – The nearest Luas stop to the college is located on Harcourt Street.
- Driving – Limited free parking is available on campus.
Griffith College City Centre, Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1
- Bus Routes – The campus is well-served by buses, with numerous routes stopping along O'Connell Street and the quays. The following bus routes stop at or near the campus: 1, 4, 7, 7b, 7d, 9, 11, 13, 16, 29a, 31a, 31b, 32, 32x, 33, 33x, 38, 38a, 38b, 40, 41, 41b, 41c, 46a, 46e, 122, 123, 130, 140, 155 and 747.
- Dublin Bikes – There is a bike station just outside the campus on Wolfe Tone Street.
- Luas – The nearest Luas stops are Jervis (Red Line) and Dominick (Green Line), each approximately a three-minute walk away, and Parnell Street (Green Line), about a five-minute walk away.
- Driving – Parking is available on nearby Parnell Street and Jervis Street.
Griffith College Cork, Wellington Road, Cork City
- Walking – The College campus is located on Wellington Road, just a fifteen-minute walk from St. Patrick’s Street, the main shopping street in Cork City centre. It is approximately five hundred metres from the main train station serving a wide variety of towns and cities. The main bus station is a fifteen-minute walk from the College and most bus routes start and terminate there.
- Bus Routes – The 207 and 208 buses bring you to St Luke’s Cross and both pass through the City Centre.
- Train – Kent Train Station is a ten-minute walk from the college; the station serves a wide variety of towns and cities.
- Cork City Coca-Cola Zero® Bikes – There are 32 bike stations across the city with the nearest ones to the college located at Kent Train Station, Lower Glanmire Road, Brian Boru Bridge and Parnell Place Bus Station.
- Driving – There is limited free parking available on campus.
Griffith College Limerick, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City
- Bus Routes – The campus is well-served by bus routes along O'Connell Avenue.
- Train – Campus is only a ten-minute walk from Limerick Station.
- Driving – Parking is available on nearby Henry Street.
Visit our blog to find out the benefits of attending an open day!