Fees & Payments
Griffith College Short Courses Booking, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Places are allocated on receipt of a completed registration form. A booking deposit is required. No booking can be guaranteed until payment is received with your registration. Full payment is required before the course commences.
- Cancellation of training must be confirmed in writing no less than fourteen working days prior to the commencement of the course. Griffith College Short Courses Department will refund the total amount paid less a minimum administration charge of €100. Cancellation after this period will result in course fees being forfeited. Written notice should be directed to Griffith College Short Courses Administrators.
- If written cancellation is not received prior to the course, & the participant does not attend on the day(s), then the participant or the Company is liable for full course fees.
- If a participant cannot attend, a substitute can attend in their place. Written notification is to be directed to the Griffith College Short Courses Administrators.
- Griffith College Short Courses Department reserves the right to change any of the details given in any course brochure.
- Griffith College Short Courses Department reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course in the event of unforeseen circumstances or insufficient numbers.
- If a course is cancelled participants will be booked onto the next available course.
- Exam fees unless specified are not included in the course fee. A date of birth is required in order to register for all online exams.
For all fees please check your relevant Course