Welcome to The Leinster School of Music & Drama. Céad Míle Fáilte!
We are delighted that you have chosen to study our syllabus and partake in our examinations.
You are now one of our tens of thousands of Leinster School of Music & Drama students who do our exams every year.
We have outlined our Online Examination process below, we hope you find this useful, however if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Leinster School of Music and Drama Team
To submit your three pieces to us
- Record yourself (or have a friend/family member help!) introducing and playing your exam pieces See sample video
- Once you are happy with your recorded pieces, save them with an appropriate file name (Your name, instrument and grade include your telephone and or email contact) and submit them to us.
- Please see below for Dropbox guidelines
- Share your video with us using our email [email protected]
- Once we have received your submission, we will invoice you by email.
- Payments will be via our website, full information will be in the email we send you.(this includes the students postal address)
Exam price list & Points to remember when recording your pieces
Points to remember when recording your pieces
- Click auto focus on Ipad/phone.
- Shoot at an angle, not straight on
- Have plain background behind student, curtain/wall etc.
- Check record is on/sound is correct.
Your submission will be reviewed by our examiners, who will grade you according to our syllabus and, if you achieve the necessary result, your certificate (in performance) will be issued to you from The Leinster School of Music & Drama.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries.
Submit your video via Dropbox
- On the home page click Login and create an account.
- When finished, the DropBox software will download to your PC.
- One it’s finished, you can use start to use DropBox.
- You can add saved files/folders by dragging them from your computer in to the Dropbox screen or else hit Upload on the DropBox menu and select the relevant file.
- To share a folder with a recipient, click Share Folder, create a new folder, or share an existing folder.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to share with ([email protected]), including an optional message (recommended: include your name, grade and pieces).
- Once we confirm, we will be able to see your files.
Note: please ensure your file name is clear and relevant eg “Hazel O’Toole, Grade 5, Piano exam”.