At Griffith College we offer two entry routes to our courses - through the CAO system and directly to GCD.
Application Options Griffith College Dublin
- CAO Courses - are only available by applying through the CAO system. CAO applicants are under 23 years of age and reside in Ireland or in the EU.
- All International applicants should apply directly to Griffith College.
- Griffith College also offers a large number of courses in each Faculty that may not appear on the CAO system. Applications to these courses must be made directly to the GCD Admissions Office. There are three exceptions to this application process -
- LLB (Hons) in Irish Law
- BA (Hons) in Business and Law
- the BA (Hons) in International Hospitality Management. Applications for these courses can be made either through the CAO system or apply directly to Griffith College online.
- FETAC Applicants
- Mature Applicants
- Postgraduate Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- International Applicants