Griffith College Announces Springboard+ Autumn Courses 2020
Griffith College Springboard+ Programmes Now Enrolling
We're delighted to announce that Griffith College is offering eight Higher Education Authority (HEA) Springboard+ funded programmes for Autumn 2020. These highly sought after qualifications include courses in Accounting, Building Information Modelling and Big Data Management.
The programmes, which have a limited number of spaces available, range from level 6 to level 9 and are fully funded for an unemployed person while employed learners will pay 10% of the fee, with Springboard+ paying the balance. Choosing a Springboard+ course is considered suitable for those who are interested in upskilling, seeking a new career or professional development.
Impacts of COVID-19
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 , many of the classes will be streamed online and recordings can be watched by students via Griffith's learning platform, Moodle.
The following courses are available for eligible applicants:
- Certificate in Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Graphic Illustration
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Project Management (Built Environment)
- Diploma in Retrofit, Conservation and Sustainability
- ACCA Diploma in Accountancy and Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Management and Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Interactive Media
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering
- Certificate in Music Production for Games
For more information on this opportunity, please contact our Springboard office at 01 4150438 or email [email protected].