Springboard+ places are filling up fast!
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union.
This programme provides learners with comprehensive knowledge and competence relating to Life Assurance, Savings and Investment, Pensions and Retirement Planning, Retirement Funding and General Taxation.
At a macro level, it incoporates the fields of Corporate Benefit Design, Operational Governance, Financial Risk Management, Financial Planning, Financial Regulation and Government Policy. The programme also develops students’ transversal skills in the areas of communication, written and oral, active listening, relationship management, problem-solving and business awareness.
The programme is designed to jump-start your career in the financial services industry. It is ideally suited to graduates from Accountancy, Business, Finance, IT, Human Resources, Law and related disciplines who wish to join Ireland's large and growing financial services industry or learners who wish to advance their career in the financial services.
To learn more about European Funding visit eufunds.ie.
Why study Pensions, Insurance and Investment with Griffith College?
As a Global Hub, Ireland is home to more than 400 financial services companies, including 20 of the Top 25 Global Institutions. The industry is experiencing significant growth and is recruiting accordingly. This programme is designed for people who work or wish to work in Ireland’s large and growing Financial Services Industry.
Those undertaking the Certificate in Business Pensions, Insurance and Investment will gain a wide understanding of the financial services industry. The five modules cover an extensive range of core topics required to operate in the financial services industry, life assurance industry, the investment industry and the pensions industry.
- The programme was developed in consultation with the financial services industry and with the regulator.
- It is a professional designation that was specifically designed to meet the Central Bank’s Minimum Competency Code (MCC) requirements for selling and advising on Life Assurance, Pensions, Savings and Investment. The code sets out the minimum professional standards for persons providing certain financial services, in particular when dealing with consumers.
- Graduates will also be awarded membership of the Irish Institute of Pensions Management (IIPM) and permitted to use the designation MIIPM (subject to application to the IIPM). This designation is supported by all the large industry players including the Pensions Regulator.
- The programme is delivered by experts from both the college and the industry.
- Students may choose to progress onto the Higher Diploma in Pensions Management.
We run two intakes for this course, commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers