Introducing the Griffith College Alumni Network
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Griffith College Alumni Network, the go-to platform to connect with Griffith graduates and faculty, post and view jobs vacancies, find or offer mentoring services, learn about and share relevant news and events, and more.
Since our founding, more than 40,000 students have attended courses at our Dublin, Limerick and Cork campuses, as well as participated in our abroad programmes. We’re now reaching out to all of you to invite you to join this network.
- Find old friends, make new connections - professional or personal - and network with other Griffith alumni in similar (or different) fields.
- Find out about and register for alumni events, or advertise your own alumni events and manage the entire registration process through the platform.
- Follow or start a special interest page to bring together Griffith College alumni who have a common goal or interest (this will be coming online soon).
Job Vacancy Postings
- Find and share job and internship vacancies
- Search for vacancies that we have posted on behalf of employers
- Volunteer to be a mentor or search for alumni who can help you with career advice and information.
- Connect with our Careers Office for 1:1 coaching and career advice
All of the features on the network are very easy to use. To sign up you can just go to www.griffithalumninetwork.com and follow the instructions.
This network has the potential to become an important tool in your personal and professional development. Please use all of the features and send through comments if you feel there’s something missing. Also, while we’re endeavouring to reach out to all alumni, for many we no longer have contact details. Please help spread the word by inviting alumni that you know or announcing it on your social media pages.
No matter when you graduated or where you’re now living, the Griffith Alumni Network will allow your Griffith experience to continue well beyond the time you’ve studied here.