The Law Faculty prides itself on its rigorous academic standards and its commitment to student-focused extra-curricular activity. Since its foundation in 1995, the College’s Law Faculty has grown significantly and provides both a very wide and dynamic range of professional programmes in law.
- King's Inns Entrance Preparation Course
- LSI Entrance Exams (FE1 Preparatory)
- One Day Revision Courses FE1
With nearly forty years' experience providing professional accountancy courses in Ireland and a track record of prize winners who have distinguished themselves both in Ireland and internationally, a Professional Accountancy qualification at Griffith College is the key to career success.
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- ACCA - Computer Based Exams
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business
- ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) CPA (Certified Public Accountants)
- CPA - Computer Based Exams
- CPA -Certificate in Business & Accounting
- CPA Certified Tax Adviser (CTax)