Why not come along to our next open evening and find the course that's right for you?
Meet Griffith's faculty and admissions teams, take a free tour of the campus and learn about our flexible payment options.
Our next Open Day is on Thursday the 21st of August 2019 from 5.30-7.30pm.
Why attend an Open Day?
You can read a prospectus from cover-to-cover and do plenty of research online but an open day is the only chance that you will have to look around the place where you could be spending the next few years of your life.
A particular university, college or course might sound brilliant or completely uninspiring on paper - but speaking to a lecturer or student already doing the course or feeling completely at home on the college campus could change your thinking completely.
That's why you should come - it's a couple of hours that could change your mind...and change your life.
Register for an Open Day
Open Day Locations
Find your way to Griffith College Dublin Main Campus, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
- Bus Routes – The following Dublin Bus Routes bring you to Griffith College Dublin or very close by and also all pass through the City Centre: 9, 16,49, 54a & 122
- Dublin Bikes – The nearest station to the college is located in Portobello.
- Luas – The nearest Luas stop to the college is located on Harcourt Street.
- Driving – Limited free parking is available on campus.
Find Open Days at our South Circular Road campus:
Dublin City Centre Campus Address – 25 Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1
Find your way to Griffith College Cork, Wellington Road, Cork City
- Walking – The College campus is located on Wellington Road, just a fifteen-minute walk from St. Patrick’s Street, the main shopping street in Cork City centre. It is approximately five hundred metres from the main train station serving a wide variety of towns and cities. The main bus station is a fifteen-minute walk from the College and most bus routes start and terminate there.
- Bus Routes – The 207 and 208 buses bring you to St Luke’s Cross and both pass through the City Centre.
- Train – Kent Train Station is a ten-minute walk from the college; the station serves a wide variety of towns and cities.
- Cork City Coca-Cola Zero® Bikes – There are 32 bike stations across the city with the nearest ones to the college located at Kent Train Station, Lower Glanmire Road, Brian Boru Bridge and Parnell Place Bus Station.
- Driving – There is limited free parking available on campus.
Limerick Campus Address – O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City
Can’t make it to an open day? Contact the campus you’re interested in and we’ll arrange a time for you to visit!