Technical Requirements for e-Learning
A key part of our blended and online courses is the online learning experience.
If you are considering or have applied for an e-learning course you will need to make sure that your technology is up to date.
What do I need to do?
- Make sure that you have a laptop or computer that;
- is relatively modern
- has up to date software
- has Google Chrome (the recommended web browser) installed
- Test your access to Zoom, our video conferencing software.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- You can test the speed of your internet here www.speedtest.net
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of 3 (Mbps) megabytes per second.