Griffith College is an independent College and as such, tuition fees apply on most of our programmes.
- Please note that tuition fees quoted represent tuition fees for stage 1 of the programme only.
- A registration fee of €250.00 is applicable each academic year to all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in addition to the tuition fees quoted.
- Please note that a Medical Insurance fee of €300.00 is applicable each academic year to all Non-EU students in addition to the tuiton fees quoted.
Methods of Payment
Students can pay their fees using any of the methods mentioned below:
Pay On-line - you may pay online by credit or debit card by clicking here www.griffith.ie/payonline .
Pay by Bank Draft/Cheque/Postal Order - you may pay by bank draft/cheque/postal order and each of the above should be made payable to Griffith College. You can visit the fees/administration office of your campus during office hours if you wish to pay in person by this method or you may forward any of the above to the following:
For Dublin Campus students: The Student Fees Office, Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
For Cork Campus students: Griffith College Cork, Wellington Road, Cork
For Limerick Campus students: Griffith College Limerick, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City, Limerick
If you are making payment by this method, please state your name and Griffith College reference/student number on the reverse side of the bank draft/cheque/postal order.
Pay by Bank Transfer – students from all campus’ may pay by bank transfer into the College account for which the College bank details are:
Bank Name: Ulster Bank, 27-35 Main Street, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Account Name: Bellerophon Ltd.
Account No.: 81754544
Sort Code: 98-53-30
Swift/BIC Code: ULSBIE2D
IBAN No.: IE91 ULSB 985330 81754544
If you are using this method of payment, please remember to quote your name and Griffith College reference/student number on all payment transfers to the college.
Pay by Direct Debit – the College currently facilitates Direct Debit payment plans. If you wish to request to pay your tuition fees by our Direct Debit scheme, please click here www.griffith.ie/directdebitrequest . Please note that this scheme is not available to all programmes/courses in the College. For further information, please contact the Fees/Administration office of your campus.
Pay by Bank Giro form - you may pay using a bank giro form at any Ulster Bank or Allied Irish Bank. You may collect a bank giro form from the Fees office of your respective campus.
Most courses of two or more years’ duration have been approved for tax relief. For further information on the qualifying conditions and the list of approved Griffith College courses, please refer to www.revenue.ie .
Student Fees Office Opening Hours
The Student Fees office in our Dublin Campus is located in room D006 and our opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday
9.30am to 5.30pm
Alternatively, we can be contacted by email or by telephone, for which our contact details are:
Martin Battersby Tony Ward
Senior Credit Controller Student Fees Administrator
Ph: +353 1 4150479 Ph: +353 1 4150493
Cork Campus -
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees & Payment -
- Fees for all programmes/courses are due in full prior to programme/course commencement, unless an approved payment plan is in place with the College.
- By registering on a programme/course with the College, the student remains liable for fees at that point.
- The fees applicable to the student will be the fees as advised in the offer letter (in the case of new academic students) and as directed by the Student Fees office (in the case of existing academic students). Fees applicable for professional programmes/short courses, will be as advised by the school/department that the programme/course is attached to.
- In the event that a student has to repeat a full year of a programme/course, the fee applicable will be the standard programme/course fee for the academic year in which the student repeats the year.
- In the event that a student has to repeat one or more subjects, the fee applicable, where a student is required to attend class for that repeat (s), is the standard subject fee for the academic year in which the student repeats the subject (s). If a student is not required to attend class and is only repeating an examination/assignment in a subject (s), the fee applicable is €120.00 per subject.
- Should a student comence a programme/course and subsequently withdraw or defer from the programme/course at any stage of the programme/course, full fees remain due at that point. Where a student has a payment plan in place with the College, this payment plan must be adhered to and fees remain due in accordance with the payment plan signed.
- Tuition fees listed do not include the cost of course materials. The cost of material differs for each programme/course and each stage. For an estimate of the cost of materials for your programme/course, students are advised to contact the Marketing office or their faculty.
- Course fees are subject to change each academic year.
- A Registration Fee of €250.00 is applicable each academic year to all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in addition to tuition fees listed.
- A Medical Insurance Fee of €300.00 is applicable each academic year to all Non-EU students in addition to tuition fees listed.
- Unpaid Cheque payments and Unpaid Direct Debit payments are subject to an additional charge of €10.00.
- Students classified for fee purposes as fee category Non-EU on application, shall retain that fee category for the duration of their programme.
- English Language - if English is not a student's native language, they must show that their English level is of a suitable standard. Students who have not achieved a sufficient score in an internationally recognised English Language Test will be required to attend the Griffith College English Language test prior to the commencement of their programme. Students whose level of English does not meet the required standard, will then be re-directed onto an Academic English programme in Griffith College. The charges for these classes are additional and separate from fees already secured.
- All programmes/courses will commence subject to student demand.
- Griffith College reserves the right to change any of the details in marketing/promotional material.
- Where a student account is in arrears, access to certain College facilities e.g. acces to Moodle, access to Computers, access to Library facilities, will be suspended. Other sanctions that may be imposed by the College, include but not limited to removal from class, non-correction of assignments and denial of acces to examinations.
2. Refunds -
- Fees are non-refundable except in the case of visa refusal.
- For Non-EU International Students who are resident overseas, in the case of a visa refusal, fees will be refunded less an administration fee of €150.00. A copy of the visa refusal letter from the Irish Department of Justice must be forwarded to the International Office when requesting a refund.
- For Non-EU International Students already resident in Ireland, fees will not be refunded under any circumstances after commencement of the programme/course. Where a visa is required to be renewed during the programme of study at Griffith College, it is the responsibiity of the student to check with the relevant authorities that the renewal application will be approved.