Certificate in Workplace Mentoring
Improve your businesses performance and staff retention through enhanced mentorship skills
It is widely recognised that organisations that support their employees through a mentorship programme achieve a higher level of employee engagement and retention in their businesses. This programme has been primarily developed for an organisation's employees who are involved in the delivery, as workplace mentors, of an apprenticeship programme.
Why study Workplace Mentoring with Griffith College?
- Develop practical mentorship skills
- Develop your ability to grow future leaders in your industry sector
- Develop an open and inviting culture in your organisation
- Improve productivity within your organisation
- Enhance employee retention
- Broaden your employee's perspective
- Limerick - Blended - September 2023
- Dublin - City Centre - Blended - September 2023
- Unit 1: Supporting Learning
- Unit 2: Assessment
- Unit 3: Managing the Feedback Process.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Certificate in Workplace Mentoring are required to be mature learners (over 23 years of age) and must be employed in their industry and have at least three years’ experience of working at a senior level in their particular industry. English Language Requirements The English language entry requirements for the programme are CEF B2+ or equivalent. Candidates with English language levels below CEF B2+ must first reach this minimum standard before enrolling on the academic programme.
The standard fee for this programme is €750.
For apprenticeship programmes special terms apply. Please consult with the relevant apprenticeship programme director for the applicable fee.