Springboard+ places are filling up fast!
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF programme for employability, inclusion and learning 2014-2020.
Gain a deep understanding of how to produce music for games with our exciting new course
Our Certificate in Music Production for Games course is run in partnership with Pulse College and Windmill Lane Recording Studios and embraces learners from a variety of musical backgrounds.
Learn more about Springboard Courses 2021.
Why Study Music Production for Games at Griffith College?
Our Certificate in Music Production for Games is available part-time over a one-year period. The aim of the course is to equip students with a high level of competence in specific skills for the areas of applications technology, games development, sound design, and much more.
- Delivered by academic leaders and industry professionals to international industry standard
- Gain a deep understanding of how games are created by studying game development and game interactivity learners gain
- Develop creative strategies by underpinning practical and theoretical knowledge of games music production techniques through creative assignments and industry relevant projects.
- Students will have access to state of the art facilities and Technologies.
- Pulse College, Windmill Lane Recording Studios and Griffith College have a strong network of games based companies.
Other Springboard courses 2021 include; Certificate in Business in Pensions, Insurance and Investment and Certificate in Digital Sales and Transformation.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Are you applying through the CAO?
Read our CAO Guide for everything you need to know about applying through the CAO!
- Dublin: GC460
What our students say
The CPMG course at Griffith College in association with Pulse College is a lifeline. It has provided incredible insight into the world of Gaming & Film music & has taught me so much over the last 5 months. Each module has been carefully crafted to go hand in hand with the others and after completing the course I will have acquired the necessary skills to pursue a more exciting and sustainable career in music production.
This course is an excellent resource for those wishing to embark on new musical endeavours, pursue a new career path, or finetune their craft. It is well structured, and delivered to a high standard; it allows for both creative and practical development through a diverse curriculum. I am grateful to be a participant on this course, it is a truly valuable experience.