Why Study International Pharmaceutical Business Management at Griffith College?
The MSc in International Pharmaceutical Business Management is available on both a full and part-time basis and is conducted over a 1 or 2.5 year period respectively. The programme develops learners’ abilities to research current trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical Business Management Industry and to develop their knowledge, skill and competencies to work in this dynamic business arena across multiple industries, whether they are service or manufacturing oriented. As a graduate of the course you will:
- Expand your knowledge of marketing, technological developments, product release and regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master business development and launching activities within an ever-expanding industry
- Become an expert in regional management, forecasting and budgeting
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently, and as part of a team on a range of challenging projects.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.
- Pharmachem Skillnet funding is available for this programme
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
Through my masters, I’ve gained not only knowledge to deal with the challenges of this specific area, but also how to manage one of the most talked-about topics currently, sustainability. I was fascinated by how simple actions and adaptations in business strategy can improve the way we treat our environment.