Develop your knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical Business Management Industry
The Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Business Management (MSPBM) programme aims to develop the learner's ability to manage businesses and develop their leadership skills in the highly regulated environment of the pharmaceutical industry.
Why Study Pharmaceutical Business Management at Griffith College?
The MSc in Pharmaceutical Business Management is available on both a full and part-time basis and is conducted over a 1 or 1.5 year period respectively. The programme develops learners’ abilities to research current trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical Business Management Industry and to develop their knowledge, skill and competencies to work in this dynamic business arena across multiple industries, whether they are service or manufacturing oriented. As a graduate of the course you will:
- Expand your knowledge of marketing, technological developments, product release and regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master business development and launching activities within an ever-expanding industry
- Become an expert in regional management, forecasting and budgeting
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently, and as part of a team on a range of challenging projects.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February 2023*
- September 2023*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
My time studying a graduate level programme at Griffith College Cork was amazing and compelling. The dynamics of the student and lecturer relationship was what I found most admirable because it made the learning very interesting. The college provided the learners with well-trained lecturers and staff who were approachable and would go the extra mile to ensure we were assisted with everything and anything we needed while we navigated around campus.