Develop a broadly based and intellectually challenging framework in the area of computer hardware and low-level software
This module aims to support participants with an awareness of current technologies, literature and research in the area of computer hardware. Participants have an awareness of current technologies, literature and research in the area.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills; while it does not sit on the national framework, the module is drawn from Griffith College’s suite of QQI-validated degree programmes.
Why Study Computer Hardware at Griffith College?
The Computer Hardware course is conducted on a part-time evening basis over a 24-week period. This course is aimed at those interested in developing knowledge and skills in computer hardware.
- You will apply the principles of computer hardware to both current and developing technologies.
- You will gain a firm understanding of how the insights and practice from computer hardware technology contribute to the current state of the art in the wider Computer Science landscape.
- Small class sizes ensure that you get the one-on-one attention needed to perfect your skills.
- An evening classes schedule allows you to balance your study with your work/life commitments.
- Option to further your studies in this area by pursuing our BSc (Hons) in Computing Science course.
The next intake for this course will be:
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.