Gain an understanding of how to design, build and deploy dynamic, responsive and interactive web applications.
It is suitable for those with some Xhtml/HTML experience and also those who come from a design background who wish to learn web-programming skills.
The course is validated by The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why study Dynamic Web Applications at Griffith College?
- Build on skills learnt in the certificate course so participants will be expected to have knowledge of HTML and basic CSS.
- Learn how to build modular Websites in a multi-tiered environment.
- Introduces participants to the principles and skills to build dynamic web applications.
- Structured environment using taught classes, supervised labs.
- Combined continual assessment of labs, exam and project based accreditation.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2023*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.