The Diploma in Personal Training is a competency-based qualification to prepare and qualify personal trainers.
The qualification is aimed at developing exercise instructors who are capable of planning, delivering and evaluating physical activity programmes independently and without direct supervision.
The programme is validated by Focus Awards. This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why study Personal Training with Griffith College?
The diploma is awarded by Focus Awards Level 3 NVQ in conjunction with Griffith College. The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) has provided a letter of recognition for the qualification indicating that the qualification is fit for purpose in terms of work-based learning and progression within the health and fitness sector and is deemed a specialist category on their professional register.
- Learn how to manage, evaluate and improve your own performance.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to be able to communicate effectively to build successful relationships with clients and other healthcare professionals.
- Learn how to assess a client’s current health and fitness status.
- Provide learners with the knowledge and skills to plan and conduct a physical activity session, within a variety of environments using multiple resources.
- Fully accredited course which will lead to a career in the fitness industry
- Flexible blended learning course allows you to study at your own pace, time and location.
- Complete this course within six weeks or one year; it’s your choice.
- Use the latest cutting-edge technology to study online.
As this is a blended programme, we can accept applications anytime. The nature of the course allows students to start at a time of their choosing.