Effective Public Speaking
Overcome many of the common fears of public speaking.
Many people feel uncomfortable when speaking in public or addressing large groups. Griffith College has developed Public Speaking courses that are specifically designed for those who may be called upon to make presentations or host conferences for work.
A good speaker is confident, authoritative, energised and engaging. This course is designed to help you develop your communication skills, enable you to put your ideas across clearly, and hold the attention of your audience.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework; however, it leads to a Griffith College award.
- Dublin - Part-Time - September 2023
- Dublin - Part-Time - January 2024
Our carefully planned workshops provide you with the skills to present and speak in public with confidence.
- You are encouraged to develop your own unique style
- You develop techniques to help plan your speech and to make an impact when speaking to an audience
- You are introduced to exercises designed to assist ease of delivery, to eliminate unnecessary tension and improve posture, together with techniques to improve the quality and tone of the voice and to develop greater flexibility, resonance and depth.
Effective Public Speaking Course Timetable
Dublin Main Campus
This course is scheduled to commence on Saturday, 30th September 2023 in Griffith College, South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
Contact [email protected] for further information.
This course runs over two Saturdays from 9.30am - 4pm, course dates outlined below.
- Sept: 30
- Oct: 07
How to Apply
How to Apply
Directly to Griffith College Professional Academy
Study Mode: Part-Time
Fee: EUR 490.00