ITIL certification is increasingly demanded for any IT Professional working in the IT services environment.
Although an IT background is an advantage, the level of technical detail covered is minimal since the ITIL framework is a generic process-framework and is not tied to any particular technology or organisational context.
Why study IT Service Management at Griffith College?
Accredited ITIL® Foundation training is provided by IT Knowledge Partners Ltd., accredited by Peoplecert.
On completing this course students can:
- Apply ITIL to improve service support and delivery processes in the workplace.
- Understand the concepts and terminology of ITIL.
- Explain the concept of value creation through services and how each stage of the service lifecycle contributes to the value proposition.
- Understand what service assets mean, and how they are organised around resources and capabilities.
- Understand the importance of measurement as a basis for continual service improvement, across services, processes and technology components.
- Obtain the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL).
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.