This module is designed to provide learners with a clear insight into the behaviours within an organisation.
The importance of having an understanding of organisational behaviour is vital from both the individual and management’s perspective. This module focuses on the interrelationship between the individual, the group dynamic, and the internal environment within an organisation.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills; while it does not sit on the national framework, the module is drawn from Griffith College’s suite of QQI-validated degree programmes.
Why study Organisational Behaviour at Griffith College?
This course is a singular module taken from the Diploma in Business Management and runs one evening a week for 12 weeks.
On successful completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Evaluate the organisational factors that contribute to success within the business sector.
- Discuss and evaluate the main theories of motivation and their application in the current business environment.
- Assess the importance of good structure for organisational performance.
- Explain the importance of culture and diversity within the business environment.
- Recognise the importance of a supportive learning environment in organisations.
The next intake for this course will be: