The course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2® Examinations Board.
The aim of this three-day accelerated training event is to provide delegates with a practical understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method. Delegates are able to go on and take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination at the end of this event.
Why study PRINCE2® at Griffith College?
This course is designed for practising project managers, project leaders and project coordinators who wish to gain formal recognition of their skills by taking the PRINCE2® foundation examination.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement.
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project.
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document.
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.