The PRINCE2® Practitioner course must be passed to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
Successful completion of this course indicates that the candidate is able to act as a sufficiently informed member of a project management team that uses the PRINCE2® methodology.
Why study PRINCE2® at Griffith College?
The course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2® Examinations Board, which focuses on the PRINCE2® framework and how this might be applied pragmatically to real projects.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement.
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes.
- Design a robust and appropriate project organisation.
- Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points of the project lifecycle.
- Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper.
The intake for this course will take place in:
- January 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.