While the College's on-campus classes are suspended as a result of the government's directive on COVID-19, many classes will be held using the remote conferencing app Zoom. Please review the guides below to make the most of this tool.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for Zoom Tutorial Video guides.
Issues logging into Moodle or Webmail?
If you are having issues logging into your Griffith account (Moodle or webmail) you can reset your password online. Please allow 30 minutes for the password change to sync to your webmail. It’s immediate for Moodle.
A key part of our blended and online courses is the online learning experience. If you are considering or have applied for an e-learning course, you will need to make sure that your technology is up to date.
What do I need to do?
Make sure you have a laptop or computer that:
- Is relatively modern.
- Has up-to-date software.
- Has Google Chrome (our recommended web browser) installed.
Test your access to Zoom, our video conferencing software.
- For the webinars, e-tutorials and online meetings, we use Zoom Video Conferencing.
- You can test Zoom here to make sure it works and that you are comfortable using it.
- If you are having any difficulty, please email our e-learning team.
Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Test the speed of your internet.
- We recommend that students have a minimum connection speed of 3 Mbps (megabytes per second).