TIMETABLES SEMESTER 2 - JANUARY 2015
INFORMATION FOR STUDY ABROAD/GAP PROGRAMME STUDENTS ONLY
Please note that you can only choose modules that are listed in the course catalogue (course listings).
*IMPORTANT* Even if a given module appears on the timetable, but it is not listed in the course catalogue (course listings) you CANNOT select this module.
- During first 2 weeks of term (starting on Monday, 26th January 2015) Study Abroad students/ Gap programme students taking academic modules can attend as many classes as they want to find out which modules they want to follow.
- No later than Thursday, 5th February 5:30pm, students need to submit their ‘Academic Study Form’ listing modules of their choice to the International Office.
- After submitting the Academic Study Form to the International Office, students will be registered for the modules listed on the Academic Study Form.
- Once registered, students will be receiving access to Moodle (Griffith College Intranet). Please be advised that the registration may take 2-3 days.
- Please be advised that you cannot access your Moodle account unless you have selected your modules and you have been registered for them by the International Office.
- Once you submit an Academic Study Form to the International Office, you cannot change your modules.
- If you have questions related to the timetables or course content, please contact your relevant faculty.
Timetables are in draft form for the first two weeks and are liable to change (mostly room changes rather than time changes).
Students should be directed to Moodle Faculty Info. page and/or the noticeboards outside the faculty offices.
JOURNALISM AND VISUAL MEDIA:
Year 1 - updated 27.01.2015
Year 3 - updated 27.01.2015
Rooms are liable to change in week one, so please keep an eye on Moodle for daily updates.
To Students and Lecturers of the Media Faculty
Due to the launch and running of GriffFM next week, please see below start/module dates for Semester II.
Classes running in Week One Semester Two
BAJVM Years One and Three
BAJVM Year Two Stream B (visual) subjects only
BAJ Years One and Three
BAPO all years FT & PT (apart from History of Art Photography, FT only)
Classes NOT running Week One Semester Two
BAJVM Year Two, apart from Stream B (visual subjects)
BAJ Year Two
MA Full Time and Part Time
BAPO Year One History of Art & Photography FT only (Part Time not affected, running as normal)
All classes run from Week Two onwards
Year 3 - please be advised year 3 modules are not avialable for study abroad students
BA (Hons.) in Business Studies Year 1 - updated 27.01.2015
BA in Accounting and Finance Year 1 - updated 27.01.2015
GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL: