Information on Study Abroad/Semester Abroad/Erasmus/Gap Programme
Please note that you can only choose modules that are listed on the Course Listings
*IMPORTANT* If a module appears on a Course Timetable, but it is not listed in the Course Listings you CANNOT select this module.
- During first two weeks of the semester (starting on Monday, 4th February 2019) Study Abroad students/Gap Programme students taking academic modules can attend as many classes as they want to find out which modules they want to follow.
- The deadline for submission of completed Academic Study Forms is Thursday, 14th February 2019 at 5:00pm.
- After submitting the Academic Study Form to the International Office, students will be registered for the modules listed on the Academic Study Form.
- Once registered, students will have access to Moodle (Griffith College Online Learning Platform). Please be advised that the registration may take 2-3 days.
- Please be advised that you cannot access your Moodle account unless you have selected your modules and you have been registered for them by the International Office.
- IMPORTANT: Once you submit an Academic Study Form to the International Office, you cannot change your module choices.
- If you have questions relating to the timetables or course content, please contact the relevant Faculty.