TIMETABLES SEMESTER 1 - SEPTEMBER 2016
Please note that you can only choose modules that are listed in the Course Listings
*IMPORTANT* If a module appears on a Course Timetable, but it is not listed in the Course Listings you normally CANNOT select this module.
- During first two weeks of the semester (starting on Monday, 19th September 2016) Study Abroad students/Gap Programme students taking academic modules can attend as many classes as they want to find out which modules they want to follow.
- The deadline for submission of completed Academic Study Forms is Thursday, September 29th at 5:00pm.
- After submitting the Academic Study Form to the International Office, students will be registered for the modules listed on the Academic Study Form.
- Once registered, students will have access to Moodle (Griffith College Online Learning Platform). Please be advised that the registration may take 2-3 days.
- Please be advised that you cannot access your Moodle account unless you have selected your modules and you have been registered for them by the International Office.
- IMPORTANT: Once you submit an Academic Study Form to the International Office, you cannot change your module choices.
- If you have questions relating to the timetables or course content, please contact your relevant Faculty.
Timetables are in draft form for the first two weeks and are liable to change (mostly room changes rather than time changes).
Students should consult the Noticeboards outside the Faculty Offices and/or Moodle for updated timetable information.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
BA (Hons) in Business Studies
BA (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
BA (Ord) in Marketing
FACULTY OF JOURNALISM AND MEDIA
BA (Hons) in Journalism and Visual Media
BA in Journalism
BA in Photographic Media
FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE
BSc (Hons) in Computing Science
FACULTY OF DESIGN
BA (Hons) in Fashion Design
GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL
FACULTY OF LAW
LLB (Hons) in Irish Law
Timetables not yet available