Donore Credit Union Opens Competition to Griffith Community
Enter for a chance to win €500!
Donore Credit Union are looking for a successful candidate to develop a digital marketing campaign that has a consistent theme and can be turned into a series of posts or videos to be used on a monthly basis throughout the year.
Credit Unions are fundamentally different from banks in their relationship with members, where personal service in a welcoming environment is critical to continued success. The combination of a traditional approach and modern IT platforms helps Donore cater to as wide a membership as possible.
While crafting your submission, keep in mind the following:
- A theme which incorporates Donore Credit Union ethos of cooperation, social responsibilities and why people should join.
- Something unique and different. Humour and imagination would be encouraged.
- The campaign should be aimed at a wide audience (not just students) and develop its own traction and traffic.
- Content and digital messages must be developed so theycan be used as a campaign over the remainder of the year.
- Content to be designed and presented by a group or individual currently enrolled in Griffith College or Griffith College alumni.
Entries should be sent to [email protected] before 14:00 on 1st of April.
The three best submissions will be invited to present their idea to the marketing team at Donore Credit Union.
For any queries regarding the competition, please send an email to [email protected]