The BA (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy is delivered by the Irish College of Humanities & Applied Sciences (ICHAS) and is available on a part-time basis.
The course is highly interactive and it has been designed specifically for those who want to study to become competent professional practitioners in counselling-related areas.
Why Study Counselling & Psychotherapy Studies at Griffith College?
The BA (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy has many features that make it one of the leading programmes of this type in Ireland.
- It is the first programme of its type to meet the new QQI Awards Standards for Counselling and Psychotherapy in Ireland.
- This programme is part of a suite of programmes that have been recently validated by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), ensuring up to date teaching methods, programme content and quality.
- It is delivered by lecturers who work in this field, who are passionate about your education and dedicated to sharing their experience and expertise.
- The programme is recognised throughout Europe. On completion you receive the Europass Diploma Supplement in addition to your degree parchment.
- It is part of the affordable and flexible access system within ICHAS, meaning students pay the same fees as the public college system.
- It mixes theory and practice together to provide a complete understanding of the areas.
- The programme uses both classroom-based and blended learning techniques.
Dublin Main Campus Intake Dates
The next intake for this course will be:
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates