Join the world's fastest-growing professional accountancy body with unparalleled ACCA tuition at Griffith College.
Griffith College is a platinum provider of ACCA, with annual quality assurance visits ensuring our course meets the highest standards for our students.
Reylene O'Brien, who placed first in Ireland and the world, was one of 15,201 students in the AA exams.
With almost 300 ACCA-placing students, the School of Professional Accountancy at Griffith College has a long-standing tradition of producing consistently high pass rates that exceed the global average. We are delighted to announce that our ACCA students attained 1st place in the world for ACCA Paper AA and 2nd in the World for Paper FR. Students of Griffith College have now come first in the world on 10 occasions in the ACCA examinations. Our Accountancy students took a total of 21 places across all accounting body examinations in recent exams. These include 4 top 10 world ACCA placings & 12 first places in the CPA examinations in 2020. This brings the total placings to 516 within the last few years.
Why Study ACCA at Griffith College?
The ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business at Griffith College is a flexible, one-year course, offered as part of the ACCA Foundations in Accountancy Suite. This is a stand-alone course but also a ‘stepping stone’ to the full ACCA qualification. Available in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Students studying this course:
- Have access to a range of flexible study modes meaning you can plan your ACCA course around your personal and work lifestyle.
- Develop international-class accountancy skills with the world’s largest and fastest-growing professional accountancy body.
- Obtain unparalleled tuition with the option of progressing onto the ACCA Professional Qualification.
- Earn a certificate equivalent to a Level 6 Award on the NFQ.
- ACCA Platinum-Approved status
- Award-winning lecturers
- 8 first in the world prize winners
- 81 first in Ireland prize winners and almost 300 high-placing ACCA students
- Live-streaming classes
- Free access to ACCA Hub for practice CBE's
- Revision classes
- Study texts and revision notes
- City centre locations
- Video recorded papers
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers