Registration is now open for September 2022 exam sitting
If you are new to Griffith College click the RED "New students" box below.
If you already have your Griffith College student Number, please click the BLUE " Current Griffith College Students" box below.
Join the world's fastest-growing professional accountancy body with unparalleledtuition at Griffith College.
- 1st in Ireland, 15th Global placing for Audit and Assurance for March 2022
- 1st in Ireland, 9th Global placing for Performance Management for December 2021
- 1st in the World placing for Strategic Business Reporting for September 2021
- 1st in the World ranking on 12 occasions
- Over 300 ACCA prize-winning students to date
- A Platinum provider of ACCA
Why Study ACCA at Griffith Professional Accountancy?
Offering a unique Platinum qualification, the ACCA Institute's qualification for professional accountants is globally recognised.
As a Griffith Professional Accountancy student you will:
- Have access to a range of flexible study modes
- Join one of Ireland's leading accountancy bodies
- Obtain unparalleled tuition from a team of professional and approachable lecturers with a history of achieving consistently high pass rates.
- Platinum approved status
- Prize-winning students - with 12 students achieving first in the world placings
- Part-time and Online classes available
- Relevant and up to date course material
- Lecturers specialised notes
- Intensive Revision classes with concise revision notes
- Video recorded classes
Registration for June 2022 examination - Online registration closed - contact [email protected]
Registration for September 2022 examination - Online registration now open
Registration for December 2022 examination - Available August 2022
Registration for March 2023 examination - Available December 2022
Registration for June 2023 examination - Available January 2023
What our students say
I cannot recommend Griffith College enough. I have completed studies for all exams with them. For the last number of them, I have opted for the E-learning. In particular, I must give great praise to Aongus O’Grady, the lecturer for the AFM exam. The level of preparation he puts into lectures is on another level to any lecturer or teacher I have had. I would dare to say if it was a different lecturer I may not have done so well.
Griffith ensures students understand topics well, then focuses on past Q&A, followed by exam practice. It sounds simple, but many colleges just focus on the exam. Understanding and being able to apply topics gives you the confidence to pass any question. This carries with you in the work place; employers will benefit and careers will follow.