Join Ireland's leading professional body for Accounting Technicians with unparalleled ATI tuition at Griffith College.
Offering a unique ATI qualification, the School of Professional Accountancy at Griffith College has a long-standing tradition of producing high-quality lectures and consistently high pass rates.
Why Study Professional Accountancy at Griffith College?
The Accounting Technician qualification at Griffith College is a flexible, two-year course, offered on a full and part-time basis. Available in Dublin and Limerick.
As a student of this course you will:
- Have access to a range of flexible study modes including masterclasses and blended options allowing you to plan your ATI qualification around your life.
- Obtain unparalleled tuition from a team of professional and approachable lecturers with a history of achieving consistently high pass rates.
- Join the leading professional body for Accounting Technicians in Ireland with a body of over 10,000 working professionals nationwide.
- Extensive career opportunities
- Part-time classes with live streaming
- Video recorded classes.
- Intensive Revision classes
- Concise Lecturer's notes
- On-campus car park
Tuition for May 2022 examination commences in October 2021.
What our students say
I was amazed at the camaraderie of my fellow students and the commitment of the staff to the students. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and decided to continue with further studies, so I am currently completing a degree course. I was apprehensive enrolling for the 3-year course, but because of the positive attitude and helpfulness of the tutors I know the degree is attainable. What was once only a dream is now becoming a reality at Griffith College!