Join one of Ireland's leading Accountancy bodies with unparalleled CPA tuition from Griffith College
Griffith Professional Accountancy offers Online study for students sitting the CPA August 2022 examinations with Griffith College.
Complete with: Study material, Moodle access, video recordings from September - April 2022 term.
15% Repeat discount (terms and conditions apply)
Offering a unique Gold-star qualification, Griffith Professional Accountancy has a long-standing tradition of producing high-quality lectures and consistently high pass rates.
The success of our CPA course lecturing team is based on their professionalism and the quality of the lectures, which has resulted in consistently high pass rates.
In the 2021 CPA examinations, 14 Griffith College Students achieved First in Ireland placings:
- Maree Glancy-1st Place-Strategic Advanced Audit & Assurance
- Darren Conaty-1st Place-Strategic Advanced Financial Reporting
- Darren Conaty-1st Place-Strategic Strategy & Leadership
- Darren Conaty-1st Place-Strategic Strategic Corporate Finance
- Chloe O'Sullivan-1st Place-Strategic Advanced Tax Strategy
- Shu Zhang-1st Place-Professional Financial Reporting
- Conor Molloy-1st Place-Professional Audit & Assurance
- Conor Molloy-1st Place-Professional Managerial Finance
- Conor Molloy-1st Place-Professional Performance Management
- Bryan Stokes-1st Place-Foundation Taxation
- Codruta Mariana Buzea-1st Place-Foundation Financial Accounting
- Eamon Higgins-1st Place-Foundation Management Accounting
- Siobhan Jordan-1st Place-Foundation Management Fundamentals
- Sarah Whitney-1st Place-Liam Donnelly Medal
Progress with a qualification that will set you up for the ever-advancing future of accounting
Learn more with CPA's video here.
Why Study CPA Griffith College?
Offering a unique Gold-Star qualification, the CPA Ireland designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants with the Institute’s qualification enjoying nationwide recognition.
Available in Dublin and Cork.
As a Griffith College student you will:
- Have access to a range of flexible study modes.
- Join one of Ireland’s leading accountancy bodies with over 5,000 members and students nationwide.
- Obtain unparalleled tuition from a team of professional and approachable lecturers with a history of achieving consistently high pass rates.
- Gold star approved educator
- 14 first place prizewinning students in 2021
- Part-time/Online class tuition
- Interactive live streamed classes
- Revision classes
- Study texts and revision notes included
- Video-recorded classes
- Online registration for CPA August 2022 is now open.
What our students say
As I was working full time and did not live in Dublin, I opted to study through the e-learning option. This was a lifesaver! I would not have been able to achieve the success I have without this great facility. I had the option of watching the lectures via live streaming or watching the recorded version, available the very next day. This allowed me to study in my own time and avoid rushing into the city centre after a long day's work. The e-learning facility also included in-class revision days at the weekend coming up to the exams. This was another great option, as it gave me the chance to speak with other students and meet the lecturers face-to-face.
I chose to study for my CPA qualification through Griffith College as it has an excellent reputation as one of Ireland’s leading third level institutions for exam success in professional accountancy. For me working full time, Griffith College was my first choice due to the flexibility that they offer students in preparing for and sitting examinations and for the past number of years I have been availing of their online lectures. I owe a great part of my success to the excellent tuition that was provided by Griffith College and I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is considering what institution to chose to begin their studies.”