Validate your knowledge and skills as an IT and Networking Technician
This course is an international, vendor-neutral certification that recognises a technician's abilities in essential skills for example to install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework; however, it leads to a Griffith College award.
Why Study CompTIA Network+ at Griffith College?
The CompTIA Network+ certification is conducted on a part-time evening basis over a 10-week period. This course is designed to start or advance your networking career and is popular with individuals looking to become Network Administrators, or to validate knowledge of networking by becoming certified.
- You will prove your ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- You will gain a firm understanding of key topics such as security, safety and environmental issues, and communication and professionalism.
- You will develop essential skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
- The CompTIA Network+ qualification is endorsed by Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, Compaq, and Lotus, among other leading vendors.
- Option to further your studies in this area by progressing to our CompTIA Security+ course.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- February 2023*
- October 2023*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.