Professional Development - Softskills Training Courses
Receive customised training for corporate groups or on an individual, one-to-one basis
Soft-skills programmes are available as customised training tailored to meet your specific needs. Chose from some of the following options: Microsoft Office Application courses, Management Skills, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Time Management, Stress, Customer Service and many more.
Why study Customised Training at Griffith College?
Customised training from Griffith college is available as 1 Day Tailored Training per course.
- We provide both one-to-one training to individuals and customised training to meet the particular needs of corporate groups, in a broad range of professional and IT courses.
- Training is delivered by industry-experienced trainers with the highest levels of professional qualifications.
- We can provide training either on campus at Griffith College, or at a client's own premises when suitable facilities are available
- A systematic approach to training involves the identification of trainee profiles and specific training needs, the determination of desired learning outcomes/skills levels required, and the monitoring of learning progress focusing on learning gaps.
- Our training systems have proven very successful for over the years, with many repeat clients.
Softskills programmes are available as open day courses or customised training tailored to meet your specific needs.
Microsoft Office Application courses, Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Levels available in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Why choose Customised Training?
- We can offer tailored courses to suit specific business needs.
- Courses can be scheduled around individual and department schedules.
- Reduced fees for groups.
- Training Needs Analysis.
- Up-skill and invest in your staff's potential.
- Generate higher morale and performance benefits for your company.
Courses offered in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office Application courses Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Levels: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Publisher
- Macromedia Flash
- Microsoft Expressions
- Data Protection
- Copyright for Business and Artists
- Personal Insolvency Law
- Management Skills
- Change Management
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Recruitment and Interview Skills
- Reception and Telephone Skills
- Customer Service
- Report Writing
- Performance Management
- Benchmarking and ISO 9000: 2000
- Sales Negotiation Skills
- Team Building Techniques
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any customised training requirements you may have.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 01 415 0429.
Contact Short Courses at [email protected] or on 01-4150429 to discuss further.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Directly to Griffith College Short Courses Department
Study Mode: Part-Time
Fee: EUR Available on Request
Applicants may wish to pursue further studies in this area, please visit our course listing page for a full list of courses available.