Plans for 2021/2022
The college’s overall plans for all campuses for the 2021/22 academic year are as follows:
- Classes and tutorials will be delivered on a face-to-face basis, on-campus
- Learners will be expected to attend on-campus classes in person.
- Where appropriate, on-campus teaching will be supplemented and enhanced with certain online educational activities and resources.
- In general, it will not be possible for learners to complete their programmes on an online basis only.
- The College’s on-campus resources, such as the library, canteen, students’ union, learning support, counselling, will be fully available to support learners.
- Learners who cannot attend in person for health reasons are asked to contact their Programme Director.
Prior to programme commencement faculties and programme teams will issue further information to their learners providing detailed information on the delivery and assessment schedule for the programmes’ modules.
You can check our academic year key points sheet here.
Please note that these plans are entirely dependent on Public Health advice and may change in the light of the prevailing Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science instructions.
Download the Campus COVID-19 Student Guide
Please download our COVID-19 campus etiquette guide.