International Students

The International Office is available to offer support and assistance to all our International Learners.

Contact Us

Email: General queries are answered through the International Office email account, [email protected]. This account is monitored from 09:30 to 17:30 each Monday to Friday.

Phone: You can contact our International Student Services team on +353 (01) 416 3333. Phone lines are open from 09:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.

Zoom Meetings: If you would like to have a one-to-one meeting with a member of our International Student Services team, please email [email protected] to set up an appointment.

Useful Information

We have prepared some Pre-Semester Information which we hope you will find useful.

You can access the information from our YouTube channel here

Other information documents can be found here

Topics covered include the following:

  • How to Register with the College 
  • Information about Medical Insurance
  • How to open a Bank Account
  • How to register with the Irish Immigration Service (Non-EU Students Only)
  • Welcome to Ireland – first steps!
  • Griffith College Dublin Mini Handbook 
  • GCD International Office Accommodation Guide
  • Griffith College Single Sign-On Account and Moodle Access
  • How to get your Student Card
  • Academic Calendar and Key Dates
  • Ordering letters from the International Office
  • Applying for a PPS Number (Irish “Social Security” Number)
  • Applying for a “Leap Card” – Student Travel Card
  • Campus information
  • How to access WiFi on Campus
  • Staying Safe On Campus
  • Local Shops and ATMs


Thank you again for choosing Griffith College for your studies and welcome to the College Community.