The International Office is available to offer support and assistance to all our International Learners.
Email: General queries are answered through the International Office email account, [email protected]. This account is monitored from 09:30 to 17:30 each Monday to Friday.
Phone: You can contact our International Student Services team on 01-416 3333. Phone lines are open from 09:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Zoom Meetings: If you would like to have a one-to-one meeting with a member of our International Student Services team, please email [email protected] to set up an appointment.
- How to Register with the College
- Information about Medical Insurance
- How to open a Bank Account
- How to register with the Irish Immigration Service (Non-EU Students Only)
- Welcome to Ireland – first steps!
- Griffith College Dublin Mini Handbook
- GCD International Office Accommodation Guide
- Griffith College Single Sign-On Account and Moodle Access
- How to get your Student Card
- Academic Calendar and Key Dates
- Ordering letters from the International Office
- Applying for a PPS Number (Irish “Social Security” Number)
- Applying for a “Leap Card” – Student Travel Card
- Campus information
- How to access WiFi on Campus
- Staying Safe On Campus
- Local Shops and ATMs