Griffith College’s key update
While the College is returning to 100% capacity and pre-COVID-19 timetabling structures for the 22/23 academic year, there remains a commitment to enhanced health and safety across the College.
- The current enhanced level of cleaning of primary touch points will continue.
- Sanitisation stations will remain available at all entrances for the 22/23 academic year.
- CO2 monitors, where installed, will remain active in rooms to assist in monitoring air quality.
- Mask wearing will remain a welcomed option for any staff or learner who wishes to do so.
- Where transparent Perspex protective screens are in place across the College, the continued use of these screens is at the discretion of frontline team members for the 22/23 academic year.
- The College will continue to monitor any guidelines that the HSE may issue.
We thank you for your understanding while Covid health restrictions are changing.
Overall Plans for 2022/2023
The college’s overall plans for all campuses for semester two of the 2022/23 academic year are as follows:
- Classes and tutorials will be delivered on a face-to-face basis.
- Learners will be expected to attend on-campus classes in person.
- Online and blended learning programmes will continue as planned.
- Where appropriate, on-campus teaching will be supplemented and enhanced with certain online educational activities and resources.
- In general, it will not be possible for learners to complete their programmes on an online basis only.
- The College’s on-campus resources, such as the library, canteen, students’ union, learning support, counselling, will be fully available to support learners.
- Learners who cannot attend in person for health reasons are asked to contact their Programme Director.