Key points regarding your modules/classes while studying abroad
- During the first two weeks of the semester (starting on Monday, 21st September 2020), Study Abroad students taking academic modules may attend as many classes as they want to find out which modules they want to take. However, the classes they choose to take must be on the Study Abroad Course Listings found below.
- The deadline for submission of completed Academic Study Forms (given to students at induction) is Thursday, 1st October 2020 at 5:00pm.
- After submitting the Academic Study Form, students will be registered for the modules listed on the Academic Study Form, which can take 1-2 days to process.
- Once registered, students will have access to Moodle (Griffith College Online Learning Platform). Please be advised that the registration may take 2-3 days.
- Please be advised that you cannot access your Moodle account unless you have selected your modules and you have been registered for them by Niamh Walsh (Student Services Officer).
- IMPORTANT: Once you submit an Academic Study Form, you cannot change your module choices.
- If you have questions relating to the timetables or course content, please contact the relevant Faculty.
See the latest Study Abroad Course Listings below.
To get more information about accommodation on-campus, prices, and how to apply for accommodation please visit their website.