Griffith Creative Show 2022
Save the Date!
Come along to Griffith College Dublin's Creative Show, launching on June 9th, to see our Graduate Student Showcase and celebrate the creativity and innovation of our graduating class of 2022.
Griffith College's Creative Show encapsulates the creativity, imagination, drive, and determination of our students, offering them a platform to display their work and inspire future years to come. There will be work on display from the following courses:
- Fashion Design
- Film & TV Production
- Graphic Communication Design
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Interactive Digital Media
- Photographic Media
The Creative Show will launch on June 9th at 5:30pm at our campus on South Circular rd, running until June 16th.
If you would like to attend, please register on the Eventbrite page, alternatively, walk-ins are welcome too!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Thursday, 9th June - 5:30pm to 9:30pm (Launch Night)
- Friday, 10th June - 12pm to 6pm (Computing exhibit closed)
- Saturday, 11th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, 12th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Monday, 13th June - 12pm to 6pm
- Tuesday, 14th June - 12pm to 6pm (Design Faculty exhibits ends)
- Wednesday, 15th June - 12pm to 6pm (Photography and Film only)
- Thursday, 16th of June - 12pm to 6pm (Photography and Film exhibit ends)