Griffith College Announces Springboard+ Autumn Courses 2020
Griffith College Springboard+ Programmes Now Enrolling
We're delighted to announce that Griffith College is offering eight Higher Education Authority (HEA) Springboard+ funded programmes for Autumn 2020. These highly sought after qualifications include courses in Accounting, Building Information Modelling and Big Data Management. Springboard courses 2021 to be confirmed.
The programmes, which have a limited number of spaces available, range from level 6 to level 9 and are fully funded for an unemployed person while employed learners will pay 10% of the fee, with Springboard+ paying the balance. Choosing a Springboard+ course is considered suitable for those who are interested in upskilling, seeking a new career or professional development.
Impacts of COVID-19
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 , many of the classes will be streamed online and recordings can be watched by students via Griffith's learning platform, Moodle.
The following courses are available for eligible applicants:
- Certificate in Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Graphic Illustration
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Project Management (Built Environment)
- Diploma in Retrofit, Conservation and Sustainability
- ACCA Diploma in Accountancy and Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Management and Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Interactive Media
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering
- Certificate in Music Production for Games
For more information on this opportunity, please contact our Springboard office at 01 4150438 or email [email protected].