Win an Online MBA with Griffith and Fora.ie
For your chance to win
Griffith College has teamed up with FORA.ie - Ireland’s leading online business magazine to offer one reader an online MBA scholarship worth €12,500.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees for online/part-time Edinburgh Business School, Heriot Watt MBA. The winner must take up the place by September 2019.
You can win the opportunity to study at Griffith College’s Limerick campus or online, where you will add to your qualifications with a practical toolkit to pursue your work ambitions.
This MBA scholarship will be exclusively open to Fora newsletter subscribers.
To enter, sign up to the FORA newsletter, then e-mail [email protected] and the team will be in touch to take you through the rest of the application process.
The competition will close at 6pm on the 16th of August 2019. You can see more details on the Fora website here!
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Griffith College FORA Scholarship – Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to the Griffith College FORA MBA in International Business Scholarship
- Entrants can only enter the competition once;
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person;
- Entrants must provide proof of identity;
- Griffith College staff and students are prohibited from entering the competition;
- By submitting an entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from a shortlist of the top 10 entrants
- The decision of the College on all aspects of the competition is final;
- The closing date for entries is 6:00pm on Friday 16th of August 2019;
- Griffith College will announce the prize on or before Wednesday 28th of August 2019;
- Griffith College reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions;
- If you are the winner of Scholarship, you agree that Griffith College may use your name, image and your town or county of residence to announce the winner of this scholarship and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes;
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Griffith College;
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the entry may be held and used only by Griffith College and their agents and suppliers to administer the scholarship;
- Griffith College management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions where necessary.