Why study Animation at Griffith College?
Our partnered Certificate in Animation is available on both a full, and part-time basis over a one or two-year period and is taught on campus at Pulse College. This course covers the full range of topics from pre-production, production, and post-production in 2D and 3D animation, as well as the theory behind animation to create an in-depth understanding of the work you do and give you the best opportunity to break into the dynamic, and creative animation industry.
- Students will gain experience in all the fundamentals of animation from 2D animation techniques to 3D modelling to storyboarding to Comic Books and Sequential Art.
- You will receive hands-on training from professionals vastly experienced within the animation industry.
- The practical nature of the course, including the development of a polished and exciting portfolio, will prepare learners for work in the sector.
- You will be introduced to valuable professional workflows and teach you everything from the basics of animation through to full 3D modelling.
- Small class sizes ensure that you get the one-on-one attention needed to perfect your technical and creative skills.
- Our flexible study modes offer part-time Animation courses.
- Computer Game specialisation
- Creating 3D Characters
- Examining Comic Book Art and Production
- Industry leading guest lectures (EA Games / Brown Bag Films)
- State-of-the-art software
The next intake for this course will be:
- September 2021*
*subject to sufficient numbers