Further develop your skills in Industrial Engineering and Management.
The QQI-accredited Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial and Systems Engineering is a one-year part-time learning top-up degree that provides key competencies in the area of Industrial Engineering and related subjects
Industrial engineers are prime sources of management talent. They make decisions concerning the best use of people, material, equipment, and energy in achieving an organization’s aims. To accomplish the best use of resources, the industrial engineer systematically collects analyses and arranges factual information to fulfil management’s needs. These are critical skills, especially where resources are scarce. There is a need for skilled industrial engineers across all industries, in manufacturing (traditional and modern), and services as well as in banking, transportation, consultancy, distribution services, the health sector, military and other areas of government.
Why Study Engineering at Griffith College?
The QQI Level 7 Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial and Systems Engineering is available a part-time basis and aims to teach participants how to analyse and improve business processes and accomplish the best use of resources.
- Learn how to improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability, as well as how to provide more choice to customers, reduce response times and improve quality.
- Develop key competencies vital in the effective management and efficient organisation of numerous national and international organisations.
- The practical nature of the coursework lends to preparation for work in the field of industrial engineering.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.
- Option to progress studies to related Level 8 programmes
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our alumni say
"The course tied directly into what we at Dublin Airport have been trying to achieve for some years now. We are going back to basics and developing our own homegrown management talent for the future. The BEIE course offered us a one-stop-shop skills package where fundamental airport operations work aspects were covered, such as project management, personal development, environmental sustainability, logistics and supply chain management, all associated with the day to day managerial development of our employees."