Springboard+ places are filling up fast!
Upskill your prospects with Springboard+.
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union.
This course is open for skilled tradespeople and others with experience in the manufacturing industry to become professional industrial engineers.
Industrial engineers are prime sources of management talent. They make decisions concerning the best use of people, materials, equipment, and energy in achieving an organisation's aims. This course has been designed with the needs of industry in mind, Ireland has currently a shortage of Industrial Engineers and our graduates can expect to work across a variety of industries including but not limited to, manufacturing, transportation, consultancy, distribution services, and the health and pharmaceutical sectors.
To learn more about European Funding visit eufunds.ie.
Why Study Engineering at Griffith College?
The QQI Level 7 Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial and Systems Engineering is available a part-time basis and aims to teach participants how to analyse and improve business processes and accomplish the best use of resources.
- Learn how to improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability, as well as how to provide more choice to customers, reduce response times and improve quality.
- Develop key competencies vital in the effective management and efficient organisation of numerous national and international organisations.
- The practical nature of the coursework lends to preparation for work in the field of industrial engineering.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.
- Option to progress studies to related Level 8 programmes
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our alumni say
"The course tied directly into what we at Dublin Airport have been trying to achieve for some years now. We are going back to basics and developing our own homegrown management talent for the future. The BEIE course offered us a one-stop-shop skills package where fundamental airport operations work aspects were covered, such as project management, personal development, environmental sustainability, logistics and supply chain management, all associated with the day to day managerial development of our employees."