Advance your knowledge on the changing landscape and increase your career prospects on the new Certificate in Public Procurement.
The Certificate in Public Procurement (Level 8, 10 ECTS) provides learners with an introduction to the role and function of procurement and supply chain management within the public sector. Learners gain factual, regulatory and theoretical knowledge and awareness of the public procurement and supply chain management field. Learners develop practical and other relevant skills to carry out procurement and supply chain-related tasks and manage projects to meet specified objectives. The programme provides learners with an intellectually challenging and stimulating education in the discipline and motivates them towards a career in the field.
Why Study Public Procurement at Griffith College?
The course provides learners with advanced knowledge, competencies and skills to effectively implement a public procurement project in a compliant, ethical and sustainable manner which is value for public money. It will support learners to:
- Develop research, communication, and presentation skills.
- Enhance interpersonal skills such as digital literacy, commercial awareness, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Deepen capacity and competency to solve complex public procurement problems using innovative and creative methods.
- Learn sustainable, ethical and professional approaches, in line with a changing regulatory environment.
- Builds application of key personal and professional attributes to manage multiple inputs and stakeholders.
- Understand key business decisions and adapt quickly to changing circumstances in the public procurement sector.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers