Equip yourself with the skillset required to operate in the rapidly evolving procurement and supply chain sector.
Strong competent business professionals are critical to support the transition to a climate-neutral, nature-positive and socially inclusive economy and procurement and supply chain professionals will lead the way in shaping sustainable businesses into the future. This exciting new course develops these business leaders of the future.
Why study Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Griffith College?
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Develop technical and interpersonal skills such as digital and numerical literacy, commercial awareness, critical thinking, teamwork, time management and presentation skills.
- Build the knowledge, capabilities and skills required to pursue a wide spectrum of career opportunities in procurement and supply chain management-related fields.
- Flexible delivery is a key cornerstone of the programme, through the part-time and blended delivery mode available to learners.
- Further your career or postgraduate study options with a choice of elective modules in the final year/award stage.
- Continue with a PgDip or MSc in Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Griffith College.
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers