Why choose a Business course at Griffith College?
By studying on one of our business courses you will acquire the necessary skills to play a key management role. Students will gain an appreciation and understanding of the ever changing environment in which a business operates and the problems that a manager might face. Our business courses offer an interesting choice of specialist areas and they also present the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills. Students studying on our business certificate and business degree courses have excellent opportunities for progression on to further studies including masters and ACCA professional papers.
Benefits of studying a Business course at Griffith College
- Specialist Areas: Specialist subjects in our business courses give your degree an edge and give you the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Part-Time Courses: For those in full-time employment, our part-time Business courses offer a viable study option with two to four evening classes a week from 6.15pm to 9.30pm.
- Progression: If you wish to continue your studies, you can progress into a number of MA and MSc programmes within Griffith College including finance, tourism, brand management and international media management and also into ACCA professional papers.
Our Business Courses
Our full-time and part-time undergraduate degrees, certificates and diplomas cover all areas of Business including:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Hospitality Management
- SME Management