Develop the skills necessary for a successful career in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management has been specifically designed for graduates seeking to enter the procurement and supply chain industry as well as for experienced professionals looking for career development opportunities.
Why Study Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Griffith College?
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management is available on a part-time basis over a one-year period and equips students with the specialist skills required for successful careers in the procurement and supply management fields across a broad range of industries.
- All evening classes are available online with the opportunity of some face to face weekend workshops (pending social distancing regulations).
- Students will develop their knowledge and skills to work in this dynamic business arena across multiple service or manufacturing orientated industries.
- Students will enhance their ability to research current trends and developments in procurement and supply management.
- Learners will benefit from a guest lecture series, drawing on industry insights from those working in procurement and supply chain.
- Winner of the 2019 Excellence in Education & Training award.
- Designed with the working professional in mind; study this programme part-time with a split between evening classes and weekend workshops.
- Lecturers with deep industry knowledge of both public and private sector procurement and supply chain management.
- Students have the opportunity to further their studies by progressing onto the MSc dissertation stage of the programme.
- Delivered from Dublin but available to applicants nationwide.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Meet the Lecturers
Declan recently co-founded Anser Procurement, a consultancy offering training and advisory services in the areas of procurement, supply chain and negotiation. For over thirty years, he was Group Procurement Manager at Irish semi-state company Bord na Móna. Declan is also a director of a number of private companies as well as Tullamore Credit Union.