This flexible, dynamic MSc Course offers a global insight into business management and law
The MSc in International Business and Law is aimed at graduates who have a business or law background and enables learners to develop a solid grounding in these two twin disciplines
Why Study Business & Law at Griffith College
Our MSc programme in International Business and Law is available on a full-time basis over a one-year period and combines the core operational and organisational aspects of international business management with advanced theoretical and practical legal knowledge.
- Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the key principles of management accounting and control, international trade law and international strategy and corporate governance.
- Students will develop the skills required to become independent-minded, knowledgeable and innovative business managers with a core grounding in International Law.
- Students will develop knowledge in corporate governance, EU internal markets and competition law, along with international strategy and data protection.
- Students have the opportunity to further their studies by enrolling on our internationally recognised MBA in International Business.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The diversification of behaviours, thoughts, beliefs, expectations and knowledge enable us as students to enhance our learning during any activity inside the campus. The possibility of sharing experiences all the time and increasing our professional network is just brilliant.